The course has a duration of 24 hours and will take place in October, in Bucharest, with a maximum of 3 hours/day.
The Course will take place during the period 6 – 16 November between 13:00 – 16:00.
At the end of this module you will know:
– To identify the main 3D printing processes
– To know the main fields in which 3D printing can be applied
– To use a 3D modeling application to create, modify and save objects, the import and export of 3D models
– To process orders for 3D printing
– To know the basic components of a 3D printer
– To use a 3D printer to print a physical object
– To execute physical maintenance and solve mechanical problems at 3D printers based on FDM process (Fused Deposition Modeling)
– To know the basic concepts associated with 3D printing, ethics and intellectual property